Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A little update


Today I decided to share with you what I've been wanting for quite some time now.

1. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
Shock horror! Yes, I know there's this big buzz about it in the beauty community but it really seems to be a good product. I really want to try it out.

2. Vichy Normaderm Daily Anti-Acne Hydrating Lotion
I have used it before and loved it. It makes my skin look radiant and visibly more clear. Plus I love the smell of it- a little perfumey but still nice in my opinion.

3. Bioderma Sebium H20
I've run out of it and I seriously miss it! This is the version for oily and combination skin but I'm sure you've heard about the one for sensitive skin-Sensibio. This Bioderma product is a certain must have.


I'm sending love your way!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...