Monday, October 22, 2012

Small Sunday Shopping


Yesterday I picked up these two goodies from Lilly.

Catrice Multi Color Blush in 060 Strawberry Frappucino and
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner

I haven't tried them out yet but I've read good reviews about the kohl of the same Maybelline series so I thought I'd try the liquid eyeliner. Plus I really like the packaging with the handwritten font. And for the blush I was drawn to the colours and this is my first product from Catrice.








I noticed that it isn't very pigmented when I swatched it but I
actually prefer it that way as I won't accidentally end up looking like a clown.





The tip looks precise and easy to use.



I had a little helper with taking the photos. This feline expert was strictly eyeing the process.

I'm sorry for the photo spam but I really like the color combination. I hope you didn't get bored!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog! It's new but so well done. Can't wait to see more! Xx

19bows said...

Thank you so much! It means a lot coming from you :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...